Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome 

Welcome to my new blogsite, Bobbi's Clean Shorts.  I want to thank you for your interest in my site.  This is a blogsite for people who like to read short stories but don't want inappropriate content or language. 

I've found that there is a lot of content out there that doesn't cater to people who want something clean for themselves or their children.  Hopefully you can find what you're looking for here.  There are stories for different age groups and I will continue to add more as often as possible.  

So, stay a while and take a look around.  Read any of the short stories posted.  Keep your eyes, and your minds, open.  You will never know what you may find here.  As I said, they are all clean and appropriate for anyone.  I hope you will find it entertaining,and will share with your friends.


Coming Soon!  I hope to have some contests for Junior High and High School students to submit their short stories.  The top stories submitted will earn a place on my blog, so begin working on your own short stories now.

If you have any comments please feel free to submit them.  I will be glad to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment